Renew Your Instructor Certification
Word 2003 Instructor Application Form
Word 2007 Instructor Application Form
Adobe Acrobat PDF Application Form
Education Organization Application
We don't want you wasting your time or ours with an application that is not pre-qualified. If your organization can qualify with minimal or no changes, we will tell you exactly what changes need to be made to qualify.
Any nutrition, nutritional health, pH balance, weight loss, detoxification, enzyme therapy or similar educational organization may petition NCB to receive approved program status.
Program approval is designed to provide quality assurance for potential students and certification candidates. As part of NCB's approval process, curriculum and educational staff of a program are evaluated by our Executive Board to determine if our standards of excellence are met and the program is sufficiently thorough according to NCB's Blueprint.
Requirements to become approved:
1. You are required to operate with the highest ethical and professional standards.
2. You are required to meet the appropriate NCB Blueprint for all courses which are intended to qualify graduates for certification.
3. You are required to follow your own outline and the assigned NCB Blueprint for all other courses intended to qualify for CEUs for re-certification.
4. You are required to maintain a qualified, experienced, certified and/or licensed instructional staff.
5. You must charge a fair and reasonable fee for all your products and services. Gouging students is unethical. Making a fair wage and profit is both fair and reasonable.
6. You are entitled to expect us to meet the same standard or a higher standard than we require of you.
7. If you are granted and accept our invitation to apply, you will be certified as an instructor at no additional cost.
If you agree to what you previously read to this point, please contact us with the following information:
1. Your name and contact information
2. Your organization's name and contact information
3. Your website address
We will use this information to investigate you. If we need more information, we will contact you. This process can take two to four weeks.
When we have completed your investigation we will either:
1. Invite you to make an application, or
2. Advise you what changes we feel you need to make.
If you make the changes we request, we invite you to make your application at that time. You are under no obligation to make the changes we request. If you decide not to make any changes at this time, we will understand.
How Invited Applicants Proceed:
All materials and information you share with us is confidential. Please provide us with the following:
1. Copy of your complete curriculum
2. List of your instructors and their credentials
3. Estimate of the total number of classroom hours a student can reasonably be expected to spend on each part of your curriculum
4 List of the assignments that must be completed for each part of your curriculum
5. Description of the mentoring program in place for your students
6. Description of the attendance and/or assignment completion requirements
7. Description of course exams and required passing grade
8. Any other information you feel is relevant to help us determine the quality and standards of the program
9. Please email your application form and required information to NCB as an attachment or series of attachments or zip file, post them on your website and give us access, or mail physical copies to For Health First, 239 E Michigan #102,
Paw Paw, MI 49079
Please make your payment through our secure credit card payment gateway; or pay by check, and mail your payment to us.
Privileges of Approved Programs:
Organizations endorsed by NCB to train candidates are entitled to:
1. Publish our endorsement in your materials
2. Receive appropriate student referrals from the NCB
3. Issue continuing education units on the basis of one CEU for each fifty minutes of instruction addressing the NCB Blueprint
4. Maintain sole ownership for all curriculums developed by your organization, without any interference from NCB
5. Control course content of any courses you teach and develop to satisfy the requirements of the NCB Blueprint
6. You have permission to Include all NCB materials in your courses
7. You have permission to include any For Health First materials in your curriculum, including but not limited to:
Natural Therapies Conflict Resolution Services
Detoxification Certification Board
Health Certification Board
Free Coach Tools
Your Toxic World was hijacked and is being rebuilt
If you have any questions, please contact us