The Nutrition Certification Board is accredited by the American Accreditation Commission and satisfies the requirements of the Commission on Higher Education for a certifying agency. No, we have not sought and will not seek accreditation from the Commission. Redundancy is not necessary, and it is expensive.
For more information about NCB trademarks, visit our Trademark page.
To view the development of NCB, see our History page.
Please visit our Professional Code of Ethics.
Please study our Standard for Care as it applies to you.
Read descriptions of the Differences Between our Blueprints.
Learn How to Become Certified.
The Nurtition Certification Board is operated and managed by For Health First which also operates and manages the following organizations:
- Health Certification Board™ (HCB) - formerly HCCB™
- Detox Certification Board™ (DCB) - merging into NCB during 2012
- Nurse Nutritionist Certification Board™ (NCCB)
- Natural Therapies Conflict Resolution Services™ (NTCRS)
- Your Toxic World™ (YTW) -- currently being rebuilt after being hijacked
- You Heal Yourself™ (YHY)